Dear fellow Asian Americans and Concerned Citizens:
Since our founders united 64 Asian-American organizations and jointly filed a civil rights complaint against Harvard University in 2015, Asian American Coalition for Education (AACE) has been making great strides in our arduous fight for Asian-American children’s equal education rights:
• We have exposed Ivy League schools’ discrimination against Asian-American children on the national and international stages and obtained widespread support from the American society.
• In response to our complaints, the federal government has started investigating the discriminatory admissions processes of Harvard University and Yale University, respectively.
• In July 2018, the federal government adopted AACE’s policy recommendations on college admissions by abolishing the Obama-era policy guidelines and restoring the 2006 policy guidelines that prohibit the illegal use of racial quotas and racial stereotypes in college admissions. If the new policy is faithfully implemented, Asian-American children will have a higher chance to be admitted into their dream colleges.
• By harnessing broad-based support from Asian-American communities and generating wide, ongoing, and objective media coverage, AACE has become an indispensable partner for Students for Fair Admissions (SFFA). In July 2018, we united 157 Asian-American organizations and jointly filed an Amicus Brief with the United States District Court in Boston to support SFFA’s lawsuit against Harvard. We continue to support this just campaign.
• Teaming up with a group of Asian-American parents and several civil society organizations in New York, AACE filed a lawsuit against New York Mayor de Blasio in December 2018, opposing his unlawful changes to the admissions system of the city’s Specialized High Schools.
Our records have proven that AACE is the most effective and impactful civil-rights organization fighting for Asian-American interests.
Please click the following link, make generous donation to support our continuous fight! AACE is a 501(c)(3) organization and your donation is tax deductible.
Thank you very much for your support!
We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!