Asian American Coalition for Education (AACE) is a non-political, non-profit national organization, the proven leader in fighting for equal education rights.
Our journey began in late 2014 when AACE founders decided to unite Asian-American communities to fight against Ivy League schools’ anti-Asian discrimination in admissions. On May 15, 2015, AACE founders united 64 Asian-American organizations in a civil rights complaint with the Department of Education (DOE) and the Department of Justice (DOJ) to request investigations into Harvard University’s discriminatory admissions practices against Asian-American applicants. From this encouraging start, AACE has made great strides in our arduous fight for Asian-American children’s equal education rights. Read about our great impact here!
Our records have proven: AACE is the most effective and impactful civil rights organization fighting for Asian-American interests & equal education rights!
AACE uses the following democratic approaches to advance our cause:
- Implement media campaigns and community outreach to increase public awareness and expand our alliance;
- File administrative complaints and/or take legal actions against institutions that discriminate against Asian-American applicants;
- Encourage and support discriminated-against Asian-American students to file individual complaints or take legal actions;
- Advocate for policy and/or legislative changes in favor of equal education rights;
- Conduct sound research and publish position papers on relevant policy and legal issues.
Please join our fight against racial discrimination in college admissions. Please take actions: