AACE Leadership Team (Organizing Committee Members)
1. Alex Chen—Former President of The Orange Club, the first grassroots volunteer-based Chinese-American Political Action Committee based in Los Angeles, California.
2. Jian Chen—Ph.D. and Real Estate Investor, Former President of the Chinese Student Association at the University of Michigan and former Member of Executive Committee of Chinese Student Association in Oxford University.
3. Lee Cheng—Secretary and founding member of the Board of Directors of the Asian American Legal Foundation based in San Francisco, CA.
4. Ting Dai—Vice-President, 80-20 Washington DC Chapter.
5. Qing Jin—President, Chinese Association of Science, Education and Culture of South Florida.
6. Mr. Kewal Kanda—President, Global Organization of People of Indian Origin, Los Angeles Chapter.
7. Matloob Khan—Pakistan Policy Institute.
8. Swann Lee—A civil rights activist, and a Chinese-American author, who has published fiction in literary journals such as Uncivil, 236, Charles River Journal, Writers Talk, etc.
9. Chunyan Li—Ph. D. A Chinese-American professor and civil rights activist, who was interviewed by CNN News during Chinese Americans’ demonstration against ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Show.
10. Ashok Madan—President, National Federation of Indian American Associations.
11. Jack Ouyang—Ph.D. A Chinese-American civil rights activist and a key organizer of Chinese Americans for Equality.
12. Yingying Sun—President of Houston Chinese Alliance.
13. Ted Tian—President of the Chinese American Equalization Association.
14. Cindy Wang—NYU graduate majoring in accounting, over 15 years of corporate accounting experience, extensive volunteering experience at school PTA and township committees.
15. Jeff Wang—Ph.D. A Chinese-American educator whose son, Michael Wang has filed an administrative complaint with the Department of Education in protest of the discrimination by Ivy League schools.
16. Wenxin Xu — the Secretary General of the Federation of Florida Chinese Association, and the Vice President of Shandong Fellowship Association of Florida.
17. Henry Yang—Board Member of the Silicon Valley Chinese Association Foundation.
18. Guodong Zhang—Ph.D., President of the Long Island Chinese American Association.
19. Yukong Zhao—A corporate strategist and Chinese-American author of two books and many columns in Orlando Sentinel, Forbes, The World Journal and Sing Tao Daily. He is compassionate in sharing proven Asian-American wisdom in education, parenting, personal finance and family management with struggling American families. He advocates Asian Americans organizing to protect their civil rights. He published the first column on English media in support of Chinese Americans’ demonstration against ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Show in November 2013 and many columns in support Asian Americans’ grassroots movement to stop California SCA5, which would have reinstituted racial preferences in college admissions in the state of California. Mr. Zhao chairs the Organizing Committee.
20. Mike Zhu—Chair, Board of Director, United for Better Communities.