Asian American Coalition for Education (AACE) will host a dinner reception on October 13th, 2018 to welcome leaders and representatives of Asian-American communities. We want to use this opportunity to express AACE’s gratitude to organizations across the country for your support and celebrate our recent success in uniting over 150 Asian-American organizations to co-sign the Amicus Brief, filed with the U.S. District Court in Boston to oppose Harvard’s discriminatory admissions practices.
Most importantly, the reception is intended to extend a warm welcome to all the friends who will attend the rally on October 14th to protest Harvard’s anti-Asian discrimination. At the reception, community leaders from all over the nation will get together and deliberate on the great cause of advancing equal education rights for Asian-American children. We hereby cordially invite you to attend this event.
1. Introduction of Attending Community Leaders, Swan Lee, Board Director of AACE
2. Welcome Remark by Jack Ouyang, Vice President of AACE;
3. AACE Progress Review, by Yukong Zhao, President of AACE;
4. Speech by Lee Cheng, Representative of Asian American Community Leaders;
5. Brief on Boston Rally Preparation, Jessica Zhang, AACE Program Manager
6. AACE Award Ceremony.
Date: Saturday, October 13th, 2018.
Time: 7-10 pm EDT.
Location: Westin Copley Place, FL 2, Staffordshire Room
10 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116
Dinner Cost: $78 for regular attendees
Dinner Registration and Payment Link: https://goo.gl/5Phs1s
Last Day to Register: October 10th, 2018.